Water Heater Replacement in the Mooresville, North Carolina Area.
How often do you use hot water while performing your daily tasks? When you need it, hot water isn’t optional. But a malfunction, unseen leak, or old water heater can compromise your ability to run your household or business. At Lake Norman Plumbing, we can help you find a solution to your hot water struggles and will only recommend replacing your water heater when necessary.
Our plumbers are licensed, insured, and highly trained with 30+ years of experience to ensure effectiveness and precision in their work. We prioritize restoring your hot water access rapidly and with as minor inconvenience to you as possible.
Signs You Need A Water Heater Replacement
Don’t wait until your faulty water heater drives up utility bills or fails completely before considering a replacement. Factors and signs to consider are:
- Age is a major factor, with most units lasting around ten years
- If you spot rust around the inlet or valves
- Leaks in the tank or surrounding pipes can lead to extreme water damage
- The water heater is extremely noisy with uncommon sounds
Once our team determines that your water heater is unrepairable, we will begin a selection process to find a water heater that is the right fit for your home’s needs. A few factors our plumbing team will take into consideration are:
- Size of your home and water heater tank
- Type of fuel or energy used to operate the tank
- Cost of the water heater and yearly operating costs
- The efficiency of the water heater system